- Papua New Guinea’s Covid-19 death toll nears 100 - April 18, 2021
- Water tanks for remote Torokina region in Bougainville - April 16, 2021
- Two PNGDF personnel stood down from Covid-19 awareness - April 15, 2021
Papua New Guineans can raise funds through crowd funding on the internet.
Similar to GoFundMe, Invest In Me is home grown aimed at assisting Individuals, NGO’s and MSME raise funding required to operate amid trying economic times as the world plunges further into a global recession on the back of the Covid-19 Pandemic and other socio-economic issues.
This crowd funding platform was developed by Papua New Guineans for Papua New Guinea in creating the “New Normal”, redefining the manner with which funds are raised and distributed to those who need it most.
How it works is straight forward,
- Create an Account
- Begin a Campaign (Write up, Video, Pictures)
- Set a Funding Goal
- Utilize our Award System to incentivize Backers therefore increasing your chances of being backed
- Monitor Progress in your personalized Back Office via a Progress Bar
- Share your campaign far and wide utilizing our integrated Social Share options to popular Social Media Platforms such as FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. for greater reach
The Invest In Me platform is a free service and allows Individuals, Communities, NGO’s, Churches and Start-up’s to raise funding for early growth and will serve as a catalyst for development and expansion into the future.
Projects may also include infrastructure development, education, medical, sports, agriculture and more.